CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tending the cutest kids in the world!


Don and I tended Jake (9), Jaycee (almost 7) and Kaleb (4) while Aleisha and Jason they went with Jason's family on a 5 day Church History trip. They left Monday October 20 and should be home in about one hour from now! The children were so good and minded Grandma and Granpa very well. We love them and enjoyed spending this week with them.
Of course we spend time at McDonald's! Isn't Kaleb adorable?

"Mom", says Jaycee, " I have something to tell you. I have a boyfriend."

"Oops"

Fun at McDonalds.


Kaleb had so much fun at Staheli's farm with his preschool.
Hey they just arrived while I was finishing this.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful children with us old people.
We're tired but glad for the experience.

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

Oh Mom and Dad,
I love the pictures. Thank you so much for taking such great care of them. They had a great time and so did we.