CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

JOSEPH COAT OF MANY COLORS

Matthew Prince from Las Vegas (and New Harmony) asked me to make him a "Joseph Coat". He was going to be Joseph in a production in Las Vegas. Well the production fell through but he still wanted the coat. Matthew is a very talented young man 16 years of age. He also met Christian and Gabriel at Thunder Ridge Boy Scout Camp this past summer. Matthew, Christian and Gabe came to Pine Valley in August for a day. We started the coat that day.
I mostly used scrapes from other projects over the years. It was fun but took lots of time. I didn't have a pattern or really didn't know how to make it until I got started. That is how I do things it seems.
There is a sun as a cape on the top. Check out the moon, stars, corn, sheep and cows.

The sheep! I did put ears on them after this photo.
Cute cow?

Corn patch.
Well Matthew did pay me but................. It is never enough. He is renting out the coat. Hurricane High School will be the first to use it in November.





1 comments:

Aleisha said...

You are amazing!!!!