CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

DAWNA directs THE SECRET GARDEN

St. George Musical Theater presented "The Secret Garden"
September 18 through October 11.
I decided to direct the show only if I had plenty of good help. I knew that I couldn't do it if I had to worry about costumes, music, set, etc. I had a fabulous crew and a wonderful cast. In twenty years of directing I have never had such talented and dedicated people in all positions. My heart goes out to all involved.
THANK YOU TO ALL!

Thank you for the flowers. They are so beautiful! They were from "Speaking Roses" (Cheryl Hawker). There were words printed on the petals such as

"Thank you, Dawna" and 'We love you".


Bonnie Doughty playing Mary Lennox with Aleisha Kenworthy Black as Martha
during the song "Hold On"

Ryan Nickles as Dickon with Bonnie singing "Wick"

Andi Behunin as Mary with Errol Jones as Ben the gardener.

Archibald (Aaron Reep) adores his dead wife (Lily)
of 10 years played by Katie Salter.

"The Quartet" sung by brothers Neville (Joel Thomas) and Archie (Aaron Reep) with
deceased sisters Lily (Katie Salter) and Rose (Joy Thomas).

The Set was incredible.
Thank you Cheryl Hawker, Deward Wilson and of course my sweetheart Don.
The costumes were wonderful.
Thank you J.J. Vuki.
"I Heard Someone Crying" with Mary, Archibald, Lily and Ghosts.
A special thank you to Brodie Perry (Musical Director). You are amazing!
Thank you with all my heart to Kerry Perry (Producer and Ass't Director). I wouldn't have made it without you. You are my hero.
Karyn Wright (Stage Manager) you were the glue that held all of the pieces together. WOW!

0 comments: