CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

BERGESONS' MOVING TO COLORADO!

Bryce and Annalee are moving to Colorado. They are excited and we are sad (but excited for them.) They deserve the best! I am sure that the people in Elizabeth will learn to love them as much as those in Enterprise. I have received many wonderful comments on my beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law! Thank you for making me so PROUD!
Here is Bryce and Don taking apart some shelves to put in the truck!

Kaleb, Jaycee and Kaylee enjoyed lunch together for the last time for a while!

Jake, Taylor and Draven always have a great time together!

The family with a few extra hands!

Good bye Bergesons! We will miss you! We love you sooooooooo much!

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

I am so glad we went up for the day. It is good that the kids could play one last time before we see them again...

Annalee Bergeson said...

I love all the photos. I think I might have to take them. :)