CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

GAVIN THE MODEL

When Gavin was babysitting Grandma and Grandpa in February when his mom and dad and sisters snucked (or should I say "sneaked" since that isn't a word) off to Disneyland, he agreed to model for me. I was asked to design a poster and invitations for our stake Relief Society. We are tying quilts and making hospital dolls among other items. This is the front of the invitation. The poster uses the same photo. Isn't he adorable. I could just squeeze him.

We had a fun time playing with him. But.............I'm glad that I don't have small children to watch everyday. I'm much too old!!

1 comments:

Aleisha said...

I love the poster Mom! You are so talented. It does help to have such a cutie pie for a model though!