CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cindy and I travel to SLC

Cindy and I left Wednesday morning February 25 (after locking the keys in the car and having a neighbor come and get it opened and going to the Library to check out some books on tape) for our visit with the boys in northern Utah.

As we were leaving town I told Cindy about the books I checked out and she asked "Do you have a tape player" and I said , "No - the boys all got together and bought me a CD player for the car for Christmas." She looked at the boxes (of books on TAPE) and smiled. I THEN remembered watching the librarian open the boxes but it didn't register with me. Oh well -- we had a nice visit instead.
We went to Bret and Melissa's first and played with Kyson, Griz and Ginger. They fed us soup and rolls and we had a good visit. Bret needed to study so we made our next visit to Brian, Aletha, Brynlee, Kambria and Gavin.
They fed us hawaiian hay stacks (nummy), we got in our PJ's and watched American Idol on their big theater screen. The next morning we had pancakes and then left to pick up Sheila (Don's sister) at her sister-in-laws house in Alpine. We headed for Laurie's (my sister) house. NOW click on the photo for more details.
We stayed with Chris, Julie and Carter that evening. They fed us delicious chicken, rice, etc. etc. Needless to say "We didn't starve" on our trip.
We had a great time with each family. Cindy wanted to get to know her nieces and nephews better and play have time to play with them. They all had a fun time. She said she wants to be known as the fun Aunt they see once in a while. Brynlee and Kambria fought over her.
Cindy is hoping to someday meet somebody as wonderful as her brothers. I really enjoyed the trip with my daughter. We had a fun time. Thanks Cindy for going with me. I love you.
EVERYONE - THANKS FOR MAKING US FEEL SOOOOO WELCOME AND LOVED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun! I'm glad you and Cindy had a good time together.

Aleisha said...

Fun fun!! The only thing that would make it better is if Annalee and I would have been there too!!