CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FUN WITH CARTER

Eating Breakfast at Grandpa and Grandma Kenworthy's house. Grandpa whipped us a dozey of a breakfast...........eggs, bacon, toast, cracked wheat mush!!!
Carter and I went to Bob and Janelle's while Chris and Julie went to a funeral in Overton. Her (Julie) cousin's boy was one of the Missionaries who past away from carbon monoxide.
Carter and Aspen played so cute at home and again at a park near their home. Carter loved to turn around and around in this but SURE had a hard time walking afterwards.


It was difficult getting a photo with Carter. He just doesn't stay still very long!

Boy what a beautiful mother and daughter this is!! Janelle and Aspen!!


Fun on the seesaw!
I put Carter downstairs in Jaydon's bed for a nap (after the park and lunch). I read him a couple of books and sang a few songs. He was so cute. He said "Night - Night.......I love you". I stayed on the couch right next to the room waiting for him to go to sleep. I had to go back in two times to put him back in bed and each time he would say "Night - Night ........I love you". He was never unhappy nor did he cry.....but he didn't go to sleep. All of a sudden Iheard a crash and a cry and rushed inside the room to find him leaning against the pillow with a heavy lamp or something blue (that was heavy........not really sure what it was) lying beside him and a big GOOSE EGG!
He didn't cry for long. He did sit on Grandma's lap for a while...so it did slow him down a little. But he was soon up and at it again. I did not dare let him sleep after that. I called Chris and Julie to warn them. Well we certainly know that Carter is his father's son. When Chris was about his age he had four sets of stitches in his head within six months time.
GRANDMA SURE FELT BAD!

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

Oh sad for Carter but boys always get gooseggs at that age. Remember Jake's?? He kept hitting the goosegg again and again and it took forever to go away. I love all the pictures of carter. He is getting so big. The picture of janelle and Aspen is so cute. Aspen is beautiful.

Julie said...

I love all these pictures and if it is OK will steal them to post on my blog as well. Thanks again for taking such good care of him...he had such a fun time!