CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MIKAYLA GRADUATES with HONORS!



Our sweet, beautiful, loving, caring, smart, hard working granddaughter Mikayla Mackert graduated on May 21, 2009 from Dixie High with a GPA of 3.75 or higher (as stated in the program). Here she is with some of her friends Jamessa and Alicia and her brother Spencer.





Aleisha and Annalee give Mik a squeeze! She has always been so SPECIAL to all of us!

I made Mik a new "blankie". She told me a year or so ago that she needed a new one. I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of it. It has cute "bee's" on it with these sayings "I Beelieve in Family" "I Beelieve in Singing Loud" "I Beelieve in Homemade Cookies" "I Beelieve in Dancing" "I Beelieve in Bubble Baths" "I Beelieve in Love".



Mikayla with brother and sister Spencer and Chelsea and mom Nadine. We appreciate Nadine for being a great mom to Mikayla when she was a little girl. She has a great family as one of Mik's extended family. We didn't get a photo of Seth, Jaimie and Blake. A big "thank you" to you for loving and raising 'our granddaughter' with care and respect. She loves you so much and we appreciate all you have done for her.






She walks through the "D"

We are so proud of Mikayla.

She will be living at home and attending Dixie State College this fall.

0 comments: