CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Don
I have a lot a trouble getting on this blog to keep it current. Maybe I need to hire Jake to keep it up for me.

Today is Don's birthday. He is 29 again. He is a wonderful man and a terrific husband. I couldn't ask for more. We have had a nice day..........going to church..........having our friends Scott and Susan Taysom over for turkey dinner. Susan's birthday is tomorrow. Don is their home teacher so we killed two birds with......... well that doesn't sound very good. Anyway we had a nice time.

Our home teachers came over and we had a nice visit with them.

We tried to get a nap but with calls from the kids to wish their DAD "Happy Birthday" we didn't get much sleep but we'd rather talk to them anyway.

I was sick last week with a cold. I am still not quite up to snuff but I hope to be all better soon!

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

Happy Birthday to Dad and you are coming up soon. Whahoo!! I posted about Dad too. Make sure he checks it out. I emailed him to let him know. Love ya. I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait to play with you tomorrow.

Aleisha said...

Hi grandma and grandpa. How are you doing? It was fun at the birthday party. Criston and Gabril are sleping over at are house next week.

Aleisha said...

that was from jake